[meteorite-list] AD: Moving to Africa---Taking final orders

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

List,

I'm being transferred to Tanzania for a few years and
our inventory will mostly or all be in storage. If
there's anything you want, I can cover you for about a
month, then I'm not sure---

Mention the met list or IMCA when you order and take
off 15%.

It sounds pretty cool. My main area of responsibility
will extend from Lake Victoria around the Serengeti to
Kilimanjaro with coaching functions for the rest of
the continent. Hopefully there'll be some
opportunities to push the meteorite envelope a bit---

Cheers,
Norm Lehrman
http://Tektitesource.com