[meteorite-list] the gao meteorite

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 23:43:39 +0200

Let me guess, Michael, a Gao-Guenie-Coffee-Mug !!!

Or a Gao Calendar!
A chunk of Gao on the sill with snowy garden for January
A chunk of Gao on the sill with snowy garden for February
A chunk of Gao on the sill with snowy garden for March
A chunk of Gao on the sill with snowy garden for August

A chunk of Gao without crust as centerfold

Gao-lingerie, Eau de Gao perfume, puffy Gao beanbag,
Car stickers: Gao on board...Back off naysayers

Marchpane Gaos do already exist, Steve!
http://www.frischmann-marzipan.com/images/3431.jpg

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----