[meteorite-list] AD: 50 NWAs ENDING ON EBAY SOON - Many Still at a Penny

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 13:02:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have about 50 NWAs ending on ebay in about two hours
time. Many still at a penny.
See me ebay user id AMUNRE
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ4QQftidZ2QQtZkm
One highlight is a particularly colorful CV3 in lot
#190114662179. I am not sure why this, one of the
nicest carbonaceous meteorites there is sells for
under $10 a gram. Seems to me to be one of the worlds
most undervalued meteorites. Even Allende with over
100 times more sells for more.
This will likely be my last ebay sale before ensisheim
although I hope to get a website sale before I go.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com
AMUNRE on Ebay