[meteorite-list] Huge Sale (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:28:16 -0700

Hi all,

I am offering the largest sale I have ever offered.
There are two categories of meteorites (3, actually)
as follows:

Historic falls - ALL are hammers (they nailed something -
ie mail box maulers, fence bashers, roof busters, house
smashers, car crashers, etc.) These are offered at 10 to 33%
off.

Then there are 3 Martian types and 3 Lunar types, most of
which are cut very thinly to amazingly thinly (ie: .8mm)

So, anyone interested - or just interested in seeing the photos,
if you haven't already received my Prepost Meteorite Sale list,
email me and I will email you the list and photo links.

Best wishes, Michael