[meteorite-list] freebies and mini gao sales<--AD?????

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:04:07 -0700 (PDT)

Steve??? Is this the same sale you posted 2 days ago
with the additional email to "apologize" for not
putting "AD" in the subject line?---Just like you did
not do in this advertisement? Steve what is wrong
with this picture?

Yeah you have a "happy" blissfully oblivious memorial
day. Some of us that have personally lost comrades
and brothers don't wish each other "Happy Memorial
Day"--We take the day literally and we visit military
cemeteries and military memorials. It isn't a cause
for a sale-abration for many of us. It is a day for
many of us to actually turn our thoughts in reflection
into the lives of the men and women of our Armed
Forces and those of some Allies that have given their
lives so that others may live in liberty and lead
otherwise oblivious lives in their own pursuits of
happiness.

Perhaps you should stop apologizing for all the
transgressions you make--unless you make them so you
can post another message to apologize whist plugging
your sale yet again. Perhaps you should not post
either way.

And for all the scumbag listees that prostitute
yourselves to grovel over sSteve's bribes/discards--
feeding into his morbid games: Get some back bone.

There is nothing he is giving away that you can't get
on EBay for $3 including shipping. Three dollars is a
cheap buy off for your personal integrity. You are
here on the list-- we hear you squabble about sSteve
screwing you over time and again yet you continue to
conduct business with a personality that demonstrates
on a daily basis how untrustworthy he is. I don't get
it. Whatever the reason you deserve it for thinking
that somehow you won't be the one that he screws
over... Yeah? Right!

And to all United States based listees regardless of
your personal politics or religion, in your own way,,
sometime this weekend, do something to express your
remembrance of those serviceman and women who went in
your stead.

Sincerely,
Elton

--- steve arnold <stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wow this is a slow day.I want to wish everyone a
> happy memorial day coming up monday.I also have 2
> little gao's to givaway to the first people who
chime > in.I also want to just remind everyone of my
small
> gao sale to any who want to buy at $1.75 per
gram.The > biggest being 48 grams and the littlest
being 3