[meteorite-list] Munich just tomorrow !!! And on Friday

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:29:55 +0100

Hiho,

this year Chladnis Heirs' and Erich Haiderer's tables are close to each
other. Same row.

Ours: Hall 4 booth A4.616

Phone pool?
my cell: 0176-76218226

Yippie, we'll have a new crazy lunar, several astonishing not yet published
exotics, thin sections we have only 2 dozens from David New...some good old
Americans among them, not available anymore.
As it's an European show, most probably these won't sell, ao there is hope!

See you today, tomorrow, tomorrow evening at Fliegerbraeu and on weekend!
Sun is shining
Bye!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----