[meteorite-list] the DRAGON has come

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.The dragon has come to chicago.It is A 150
gramS of beauty.I has a huge thumbprint at the
bottom.It has a very small (micro) impact crater.It
has many flowlines,and a couple of rollover lips.It
just crackels with orientation.If you turn it one
way,it looks like iron falseteeth.Hey maybe that is
where the cosmic tooth came from.Anyway it has come to
rest next to my other 286 gram SA.You gotta love ebay.

                  steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net