[meteorite-list] NEMS

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 19:49:13 -0600

Hello,

First, I would like to say that I respect Russ Kempton alot, however I
believe things might be falling apart on his end. I have been waiting for
almost a 1 YEAR for my order. I have sent him calls and emails numbering
into the dozens... nothing, not a single one returned. My order was for
about 4 thousand dollars. I have asked for a refund, I have asked for my
paid for materials, over and over, nothing-no response.

I don't know what to think about it anymore, I do hope he and his family are
ok though, and he can get back to business.

Michael Cottingham