[meteorite-list] report Munich show and AD

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:00:11 +0100

it is impossible to reason with this persons, I have say
tons of times to cut a little piece from every meteorite and
send to analyzed, but nothing. it happened the same with me
and a probable lunar meteorite I should gain for a museum. I
have say the museum not buy if not have a confirm the piece
is a lunar meteorite and I have say to cut a corner and send
to me for give this to my lab. and analyzed this. Nothing,
they say is lunar and is lunar.....well I have say bye bye
and take the lunar from another, confirmed etc... they will
be happy to lose $50,000 for their stubbornness to not
analyzed the meteorite.

Matteo