[meteorite-list] Munich show 2007

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:43:13 +0100

Hello
Munich was very interesting this year.
Two new spectacular falls in one place. Thats what I like.

Mali fall was well represented on many tables from tiny complete specimens
to large regmaglypted stones.
Morocans show each fall on different box, so there was no problem with
mixing both falls together. Both falls have similar crust but very different
interior. Ofcourse everything depends of the size of specimens and how fresh
they are etc.

Carancas specimens was incredible. It really SMELL very strange. Its fragile
like dust, so every touch produces new tiny fragments. I belive its becouse
of high shock while meteor hit ground. Another surprize was that I have
found 90% complete, crusted specimen. I belived its impossible as this
meteorite was sooo large. Will show it soon.

OK, enjoy my photos http://www.PolandMET.com

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)meteorite.pl
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195