[meteorite-list] Scalecube Family

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:17:16 -0800

On June 21, 2007 Paul wrote:

"I have to wonder if ten years from now, there will be people collecting the
different types of scalecubes/centimeter cubes as people on this list are
collecting meteorites."

Ten years? How about five months! My Scalecube family:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877141/cubes.jpg

>From left to right: Buhl 1cm Cube, Unknown 1cm Cube, NASA 'Scale Block' 1
inch Cube, Drake 1 inch Certified Cube, Drake 1cm Cube, Drake 1cm prototype.

Kudos to Drake D. for building such a great 1 inch cube! Its well worth the
money and perfect for other scientific/forensic photography.

What strange hobbies I have...

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli