[meteorite-list] possible CO 3 clearup/trade

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.I just want to say on that ebay sell on the
perfect chondrule,that I stated it was a possible co3
and that it was looked at by john and marc and they
were only giving thier opinion as to what it might
be.I know it is in classification and I am waiting for
the results.Till than we have to wait in
anticipation.Also I have a 40 gram esquel I am will to
trade for a piece of park forest if anyone is interested.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net
      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999