[meteorite-list] Fwd: Randall Gregory strikes again!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:58:06 -0800 (PST)

What is interesting about it? This guy is a proven
liar like 50 times over here on this list. He lied
about buying material, he lied about beinga doctor, he
lied about being a lawyer, he lied about everthing he
has said.
Anyone still believe that spew he writes? In my book,
someone who lies in every email no longer has a shred
of credibility.

Michael Farmer

--- Joe KerchneWr <illinoismeteorites at gmail.com>

http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1193152271