[meteorite-list] CR2-largest found?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:26:45 -0400

On Oct. 6th, I posted this to the list about a guy who posted some insane rants
in the "Life in Peru" articles on the Carancas meteorite:

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2007-October/038565.html

Well, the guy googles himself! Here's what I got today that he thought he was
posting to the list (some offensive language). The nut still thinks Carancas
was from a "Green UFO crash".