[meteorite-list] Carancas for Sale, eBay Goodies, etc.

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:17:46 -0700

Bill

Geoff fully complied with the list rules. Just for a refresher here
are the list rules copied directly from the meteorite central page.
Please reread #8. You might also make note of some of the other rules
as well....especially #2. Oh yea you might also note #6 which you
broke by slamming Geoff for following list rules.

General List Policies

   1. Posts need to relate -in some way- to meteorites
   2. Be courteous and professional at all times
   3. Please include the 'subject' of the post in the subject box
   4. Send emails in text format, not -HTML-
   5. Do not send emails with -file attachments- to the list - include
a file link
   6. Make sure you can back up statements with -facts and references-
   7. Do not post -major advertisement- emails to the list- include a
'sale' link
   8. If you are posting a URL for a sale, include 'SALE' in the subject box
   9. Do not post messages for somene else to the List. If they are
having posting problems they should contact the List Admin

Now it would be really nice of you to post an apology to the list or
at least a retraction of your uncalled for comments.

--
Mike