[meteorite-list] Rosetta gravity assist flyby

From: mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:51:13 -0600

Hi Darren,

It certainly was an actual screw-up by the IAU. The joke I meant was by
Catalina Sky Survey, no matter what they say. You deserve a medal. Just
tell us you didn't look in the back of the book (or leave a Google crumb
path)! Clyde Tombaugh is is snickering in his grave at the foolish
bureaucracy that was arrogant enough to strip a true astronomer of his
life's crowning achievement to play word footsies...

Best wishes,
Doug.