[meteorite-list] Plenty of Planetary ending Today - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:51:40 -0500

Dear List Members,

I have many eBay auctions ending later today, plenty of them PLANETARY and
Still At 99 Cents! There are many people just watching them so I think they
may jump on them at the last minute in order to get the lower starting
price. If you are interested in anything, you may want to act now or you may
lose that special piece for your collection. Click here for my current eBay
auctions under seller, NaturesVault:

Of special notice are two complete slices of NWA 2995, a gorgeous lunar
breccia. I polished one of the slices I had and have made it, another
complete slice and a couple other smaller pieces available on eBay. I do not
believe there are any other polished slices available due to the large
amount of polishing losses. This is a must-see, and even more of a
"Must-Have"! If by some odd reason these do not sell at auction and you are
interested, contact me directly and maybe we can set up a payment plan.
That, or use the "Buy it Now" feature and we can possibly set up a payment
plan (must be approved by me and you must have worked with me in the past
and are in good standing).

Here are direct links to these and several others, Click here for my current
eBay auctions:

NWA 2995 Feldspathic Breccia Lunar:
12.9 gram POLISHED Complete Slice (Many people "watching" this for a last
minute grab)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167063973&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
17.4 gram Complete Slice (Many people "watching" this for a last minute
grab)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167066218&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
170mg Part Slice (This will go for sure)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167067666&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
16mg Pieces (started at 99 cents) (Currently way low)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167068352&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

NWA 1950 Lherzolitic Shergottite (These two pieces have many looking are
will most likely go at the end, unless you are quicker):
1.388 gram End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167069823&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
526mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167070571&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

NWA 1068 Picritic Shergottite:
5.322 gram Complete Slice (Great Slice!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167071419&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

NWA 4527 Shergottite (Only 2 Left!):
298mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167104500&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
248mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167104760&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

NWA 482 - Small but from the Moon!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167072009&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 998 Nakhlite - Small but from Mars!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167072871&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1195 Martian 186mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167073294&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 1195 Replica (Very few left!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167074134&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 2200 Lunar Breccia 1.046g (LAST ONE!!) (AWESOME Slice with a Very
Reasonable Start Price)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167076608&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3136 Lunar (Low TKW, running out)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167083694&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3160 Olivine-Phyric-Mare-Basalt Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167087316&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3163 Feldspathic Granulite Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167087939&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 3171 Martian 136mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167088448&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 4468 Primitive Shergottite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167089332&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
Dhofar 019 Part Slice 360mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167094511&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NEA 001 Anorthositic Regolith Lunar
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167094917&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Angrites - Maybe from Mercury, the Jury is Out:
NWA 2999
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167082152&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 4590 "Tamassint"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167092448&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007
NWA 4801 Plutonic 354mg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170167092631&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

In addition to these fantastic planetary meteorites, I have loaded
everything else under the meteoritic rainbow including; NWA 2952 CK4 Slices,
Bassikounou Individuals, Mali Stone (only 2 left), NWA 869 1-kilo Lots, NWA
4528 500-gram Lots, Unclassified 2-kilo Lots. Too many to list, go check 'em
out under, NaturesVault. If you are bidding, "Good Luck", and if you are
not, enjoy the photos!!

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding with me,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)