[meteorite-list] My 50mm Toluca Sphere is Finished

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:03:09 -0500

I finished my Toluca Sphere today, it's 50mm in diameter (of course) and
weighs 528 grams

You can check it out and the rest of my collection at:
http://home.ec.rr.com/bobadebt/50mil.htm

The etch is fantastic even though the pictures on my web site don't truly
convey the sparkle and depth of it.

I started collecting meteorites in May of 2006 and the first slice I bought
was Toluca. As soon as I received it I knew I had to have a sphere made from
this material but it was really hard finding a suitable piece. But I never
gave up and my perseverance paid off.

If you check it out let me know what you think

Thanks