[meteorite-list] How to put IMCA LOGO to EBay auctions

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:58:11 -0500

Hi List. Can someone kindly email me off list a step by step (for
idiots...that be me!) procedure so I can put my IMCA Logo on my meteorite
listings on EBay. I went to the IMCA site and read the directions and copy
and pasted the HTML script. I then pasted this on the auction I am going to
list on EBay and then proceeded to the rest of the instructions that
says---- change the-- YOUR LOGO LOCATION GOES HERE-- to the web address
where your image is stored. Does this really mean a Web Address or would a
file location on my computer be similar since I copy and pasted my logo to
my computer. I tried it this way to no avail. This is where I get lost!
First I don't have a WEB ADDRESS. Does this mean I am out of luck in the use
of this logo? I know a bunch of you have your logo on your EBay auctions but
not all of us have a Web Site, or is this Web Site the IMCA Web Site that my
Logo is on? Maybe I am missing something simple here. Can anyone help me.
Also can you add this logo to an auction that is already been listed?
Thank you
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960