[meteorite-list] mali (better hurry)

From: Don Rawlings <psc2410xi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:35:22 -0800 (PST)

You are kidding, right Steve? Trying to hype the
scarcity? Have you got kilos of it you want to move
now that you have owned it for a few days and are
probably tired of it by now?

Remember Bassikounou? Remember Amgala? Patience is
rewarded with lower prices when it comes to multi-kilo
falls. This one will be no different. That is my
prediction and you can take it to the bank.

Don