[meteorite-list] MPC republishing restrictions/ and AD !!!

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:56:17 +0100

Like you?

Publishing a book with no input,
In Tucson this year you sold me your book, even singed by you.
After 30 sides I had to put it by side, because of your stupid conclusions
about some knolls, all of them central uplifts , eh?
Go tom Europe, you will find thousands of "your central uplifts" , indeed a
miracle of history, but no miracles to your central uplift theory.
Most funny was a site in my/your book, where you mentioned you have found a
central uplift in the middle of an old cemetery. Yes, even in US the people
liked and like to build a big mound when a loved family member passed away.

I suggest you first took your stupid book from the marked before you tell
others to do.

I will of course send you my payment address where you are able to pay the
refund for this much to expensive toilette paper.

 Oh, for the ones not informed, I'm talking about the book
Man and impact in the Americas.
AD!!! I have to sell nine tenth of it , but I'm sure you wouldn't like it ,
after I had done some useful things to this trash, like....ok enough

Andi

Meteoritenhaus
info at meteoritenhaus.de
Inhaber Andreas Gren
Stapelfelder Str. 58
22143 Hamburg
Germany
phone
0049(0)40-67593737
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikations-Nummer: folgt
Steuernummer:08/453/07598
-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----