[meteorite-list] AD: Canyon Diablo Graphite Nodule Slices & End Cuts

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:13:15 -0500

Canyon Diablo Graphite Nodule Slices & End Cuts

I just finished processing a Canyon Diablo Graphite Nodule into some slices
& end cuts

Here is a image of the available pieces fresh off the saw.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Graphite/SlicesEndCuts1.jpg

I am asking $2.50 per gram

I still have to sand and polish these pieces but I want to do that as they
sell and the final price will be dependent on the finished weight

If you would like to buy a piece please contact me off list at bobadebt at
ec.rr.com

Thanks

PS: Yes, I still have a piece that I have set aside to make a 50mm sphere :)