[meteorite-list] Eucrite, Brachinite, Urelite - Final AD

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:41:18 +0100

Hello
This take long but finally I finished all 11 NWAs from 4960-4970
http://www.polandmet.com/
Tooday I have really rare material.

NWA 4968
Achondrite Eucrite S3/W-fresh
TWK 366g
Nice and cheap. Only 16$/g !!!! Yes Im crazy when we look at $$ price this
days.
Full slices, part slices, all in display boxes, ready to be places in any
collection.

NWA 4969
Achondrite, Brachinite S1/W-fresh
TKW only 180g !!!!!!
Ultra rare type of achondrite, You can forget multi kilo lunars or martians
:)
This stone is not paired with any other brachinite classified in NAU by Ted
Bunch.
Slices was polished from one side and from other grinded on powder 1200grid
to show structure details.
Very thin slices 1-2mm. Collectors friendly price !!!!

NWA 4970
Achondrite, Urelite S2/W-fresh
TKW 394g
One stone, with fragment of crust. Blade killer, rich in diamonds.
Many large crystals from milimeters to even 1cm that shining depending on
angle to the light source.

I will cut and polish slice on request or wait for person interested in
purchase whole main mass. I have cut only endpiece for laboratory deposit
and full slice for my personal collection. Blade need minimum 2.5 hours per
slice to be cut, and then polishing.
No pairings know to date.

Thanks for looking on my material.
You can send payments directly on my paypal email: paypal at polandmet.com but
better ask firs if Your specimen is still available.

Multiple purchases have shipping free.

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)meteorite.pl
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195