[meteorite-list] Fourth-grader Finds Meteorite in Florida?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:07:14 -0800 (PST)

I think little Jerry needs to be interrogated with a
lie detector. Then maybe his fibs will be exposed
although he was very convincing on the news, a future
politician in the making. His body language does
indicate deception. Looks like his sister was
hoodwinked into believing his fairytale.

All the Best,

Adam