[meteorite-list] Comet Holmes, always the same........

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:38:21 -0500

Happy Thanksgiving to our American colleagues - and holiday blessing to
our international colleagues.

Do not forget that Murchison is thought by some in the community to be a
leading candidate as a "dead comet" due to its 98 known amino acids and
13% water by volume. I for one love the smell of my Murchison that I
keep under a bell jar - it truly smells like a cognac.

All the best,

Greg Redfern
NASA JPL Solar System Ambassador
http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/index.html