[meteorite-list] Kids say the darndest things

From: Mark <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:56:30 -0700

Once again a "Hot" meteorite. What a bunch of Bull. Why waste time on these
things?

Most kids are liars and this one simply takes the cake. Id like to meet this
science teacher and educate him. More likely a "Hot" briquet from his
drunkien neighbors backyard grill.

Wish I had a real meteorite for every WRONG reported seen falling from the
sky and found still hot. I would have the ultimate collection as it seems
like every wannabe meteorite finder always finds them hot.

Mark M.