[meteorite-list] Chronopost and Jeffs Calendar

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:58:51 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings listees
          First of all thanks for the info about chronopost Aziz.I lost 2 packages from Morocco within the last 6 months and always wondered what the truth was,whether or not they had been sent.I suspected they had been as my contact has always been a trustworthy man and had sent scans of the documents.By the way in the U.K it is ParcelForce and not DHL who deliver chronopost packages.

Jeff,great job on that calendar,it looks fantastic.My order has just been placed,cheers

Jim Brady
emeraldisleminerals
Ireland