[meteorite-list] TUCSON SHOW Auction & Bday Bash

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:00:57 -0700

Dear Michael:

Thank you for your detailed rundown of the upcoming Tucson 2008 events.

Dear Listees:

I would like to second Michael's comments. As we do each year, Michael
and I put our heads together to plan the big social events for the same
weekend, so those of you who are flying in for a few days only will be
able to attend both, if you wish. The show dates fall oddly this year,
so the first weekend in February will be set-up for dealers. The
official start date for the show is usually in late January, but in
2008 it will be during the first week of February, for most events.

We do not yet have a venue for the '08 party but are working on several
ideas. A number of List members have kindly offered help and
suggestions, and we are doing out best to find a suitable space.

So, all being well we expect the following to take place:

The Ninth Annual Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash + Harvey Awards
Friday, February 8, 2008
8 pm (?)
Venue TBA

Michael Blood's "People's Meteorite Auction"
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Details to be posted by Michael

So, please plan accordingly, and see you there.

With best wishes,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com