[meteorite-list] FW: Auctions Ending Today, Over $10, 000 Worth Of Space Treasure! See Highlights!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:25:11 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:22 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Auctions Ending Today, Over $10,000 Worth Of Space Treasure!
See Highlights!

Hello,

THANKS to all of my customers for making 2007 one of my best meteorite
selling years!

Today I have over $10,000.00 worth of auctions ending. Many were started out
at 0.99 cents and there are many great deals still awaiting the lucky
bidder!
Also, I have a 20% off of everything in my ebay store sale going on until
late tonight.

Go here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

AUCTIONS ENDING SOONEST!
http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Highlights are:

A slice of a the famous Campos Sales witnessed fall..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176021259

Super Rare Laundry East Australia And MY LAST PIECE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176022009

A nice new L6 Chondrite, NWA? 4949 and still at 0.99 cents.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176024114

This specimen of CALI, Colombia is worth over $500.00!? Check it out! Last
Piece to be offered in Auction!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176036327

Rare WILLAMETTE Specimen, Probably worth $200.00 or more!? At $1.76 right
now!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176733472

A beautiful 31.47 gram slice of Australia?s DALGETY DOWNS..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176728999

One of my very last BARWELL specimens
 Famous Witnessed Fall from England!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176632417

Check the nodules out on this Mesosiderite piece
 A very beautiful
specimen!? 29.46 grams !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176621176

A $100.00 specimen of Aldama (b),? 9.43 grams!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176022407

A big slice (relative) of CHAVES, PORTUGAL, Howardite. Has nice crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176022781

VALERA
. Witnessed Fall that Killed a Cow!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176035610

A VERY LARGE 508 gram specimen of NWA 4300, H5!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176038566

A rare and cool slice of NARYILCO, Australia
 nice rarity!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176603083

A Very SPECIAL OFFERING of NWA 3118, CV3,? 84 gram endcut! Check Out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176599882

Another Large Special Offering!? Howardite? 109 gram specimen!? Take a Peek!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176599892

A very sweet and cool slice of UDEI STATION
 A Must Have!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200176601143

And of course, many, many more
 make me offers! It is that time of the year!

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham