[meteorite-list] Questionable Individual Trying to buy high Price Meteorites

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:15:32 -0500

Greetings,

I had someone I believe attempted to commit fraud on some of my items. I
have made attempts to get to the bottom of things before I went public
on his name. Since this individual has chosen not to respond, I am
willing to share their information with people that I know, so those
selling can take care.

Never send out something until payment is in hand! (why this was only an
attempt). Sorry to bother the list but I think when we have people that
are questionable we should share information. All my best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites