[meteorite-list] Randall Gregory had me harrassed and money stolen from me

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

List members, read this, then buy from Mr. Gregory if
you feel that he is an upstanding member of the human
race.
I did not want to do this, but Mr Gregory has left me
no choice. Combined with his past emails to the list,
and this email, confirming that he is working with the
corrupt local police to extort money from me, he is
breaking many laws. I am in contact with the American
Embassy in Lima, and have a Thursday appointment to
explain how the local cops extorted money from me in
return for not putting us in jail. After all, visiting
a meteorite crater and buying pieces is so terrible,
the funniest part is that I bought meteorite pieces
from the same cops earlier!

Mr Gregory is guilty of crimes, and threatening fellow
Americans in a foreign country. I gave him the chance
to get with his?police friends and get my money back,
and I might have let him slide, but no more. We have
reached a level where direct action is needed. I will
not be threatened with bodily harm or imprisonment by
someone who thinks he owns South America.
Any list member who supports this guy, well, perhaps
someone like him will cause you harm someday.
The Embassy is very interested in the fact that Mr
Gregory who lives in Peru, is making threats against
another American citizen and using local police forces
to commit crimes of demanding cash from tourists.

Read and know what this man is made of.
Michael Farmer