[meteorite-list] Current inventory of Randall's Lake Titicaca meteorite collection

From: Dr. Richard Daniels <dr.richard.daniels_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:02:26 -0500

I want full disclosure.

I am starting to organize, photograph, and record my stones. Right
now, I'm in the donation stage but I will be selling one 8.2 gram
stone on eBay to help defray the cost of my trip and hopefully provide
me with funds to make another Carancas expedition shortly. That one
eBay auction will determine a lot of things.

Because of all the accusations, I will list the entire lot of stones
on an Excel spreadsheet and make it available as requested. I want
full disclosure, and this spreadsheet will show all donations and
sales to various organizations and individuals. To date, nothing has
been sold or shipped, just tentative donations.

Dr. Richard Daniels