[meteorite-list] Dr Daniels - proposal for new name

From: Mike Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:12:01 -0500

I think it is high time for Randall Gregory to sign his own emails
and stop using a phony name, with a phony Dr. attached!

I also think that if he is so sensitive to the feelings of the local
people as he claims, he should never have repeated that joke about
"caca for the Bolivians"

Bolivians are people too, and that remark is very offensive!

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago