[meteorite-list] Post from Randall

From: fausta <fausta_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:46:37 -0800

I was asked to post this:

Hey Fausta, will you post for me? Please.

I propose this to Mr. Farmer. That we both return all of our meteorite's
to the Peruvian government and ask them permission if we can keep one
for our respective collections. They can make that decision. And they
can also decide how much we can keep. Then we apologize to the people of
Carancas and offer to them to help preserve the crater and extract the
main mass (if any). Just a thought. I like to call it "Doing the right
thing".

Randall (no problemo) Gregory (Dragon Slayer) not a Tiger!

I don't know him at all.

Kelly