[meteorite-list] Ground penetrating radar at Carancas?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 02:10:43 -0700 (PDT)

Sterling,
  Plan "B" low level flight magnetic survey or (C)
geo-phone survey? Both of which most likely not work
either and expensive.

 Plan (D) ground magnetometer survey most likely is
possible and least expensive.

  Your or anyone`s comments?

 Dirk Ross...Tokyo

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>