[meteorite-list] AD: ebay auctions and Carancas Meteorite

From: Moritz Karl <MoritzKarl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 21:28:26 +0200

Hi List,

After finally getting home from our trip to Carancas I have had time to work
up all the emails I have received.
I finally also managed to add some new ebay auctions.

- etched partslice of Cape York
- partslice of Dar al Gani 400 (ALUN-A)
- nice fragment with crust of Mocs
- a slice with crust of Stalldalen
- etched partslice of Zaragoza
- partslice of Wairarapa Valley
- and finally Campo del Cielo coins and the new NWA 869 coins

To see all auctions please go to:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriten

or visit my homepage to see my auction feed:

http://www.m3t3orites.com/ebay.php

Please hit the refresh button in case no auctions are being shown there.

Finally I am starting to sell my fragments of the Carancas meteorite.
Please email me off List if you are interested in buying any samples.
I will happily provide you with weights and prices.
Thank you very much for your patience. :)
Regards

Moritz Karl
Germany

visit mo's meteorites _at_