[meteorite-list] new mali fall???

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list.If this new fall does happen to bear
fruit,I feel it will be a great one.But why does a new
fall have to be SO SECREITIVE?I know that when a new
NWA comes on the scene,I know that it took a while to
get all the prepping out of the way and so forth.So if
there is a new fall,lets say the 100+ kilo's that has
been advertized,why does it have to such a secret?If
it is a new fall.lets hear about it.Any comments on
this?

                      steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/199