[meteorite-list] AD - FULL COLOR Planetary Coins/Medals

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 06:41:34 -0400

Good Morning Everybody........

I have an exciting offering to present. Mike Farmer and I have been working
on these two coins for quite some time. They are full color
coins/medals/tokens of NWA 2986 Mars Meteorite and NWA 2995 Lunar Meteorite.
http://www.meteoritecoins.com/

The Mars Coin has a fragment of NWA 2986 embedded in a crater in the bottom
of the coin.

For the NWA 2995 Lunar Coin we used the cutting dust and fragments from the
recent cutting of this meteorite that we have had for some time. If you
remember, this is the incredibly beautiful Lunar meteorite that was on
display uncut in Mike's room in Tucson this last Feb .
http://www.catchafallingstar.com/nwa2995/nwa2995.htm (We are going to start
offering specimens of this meteorite soon as well).

Both of these new coins were limited to a run of 250 and are numbered 1 of
250, 2 of 250 etc. They are $100- each or a set of both coins for $175-
including shipping. You can request numbers but as with our past coins we
will set aside # 1 to 10, 100, 111, 200, 222 and 250 for future use such as
donations, special offerings etc.

We decided that since there will be collectors that want the same number of
both coins, we will limit sales until this coming Sunday night to set sales
only. Starting Monday morning we will release single issue coins.

You can contact either Mike or I for orders, it doesn't matter.

Here is the website with photos. I think you will all like this coin/medal
even if you
don't want one for yourself (would make nice gift too):

http://www.meteoritecoins.com/

OH, I almost forgot..........I also have auctions ending tonight, eBay ID
catchafallingstar.com. ALL started
just at 99 Cents!!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcatchafallingstar.com

Full recap with photos on Paul and Jim's website:
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorites/ebay/catch_a_falling_star_meteorites.htm

Thanks for looking ................

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street