[meteorite-list] In memory of Jim Kriegh

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:30:53 -0700

Hello All,

yesterday I tried twice to send my condolence to Jim Kriegh's family and friends on this list.
It didn't make it but hopefully this one will.
Reading all the posts from the list members Mr. Kriegh won't be forgotten.
I am always so happy to have fond memories of my departed friends.
So Jim made many memories for all of you!
That is only possible of a genuine and caring person.
My heart felt sympathy to his family and friends.

I think it would be a great idea having a plaque made.
I go to a park where there are stone benches and they have plaques on the back rests.

Regards,
Moni