[meteorite-list] Jim Kriegh

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

List,

  I am honored to say that I did have the chance, and
the privilege, to meet Jim at least one time during a
Tucson show. I am sad that it was only once. Actually,
I have met MANY nice people because of our shared
hobby, and made many new friends. BUT..... when I read
such incredibly nice things, written by these same new
friends, it is indeed a powerful testament to the
depth of Jim's character. He truly was a gem of a man.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard