[meteorite-list] Comets are made of antimatter

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:04:16 -0600

I love it! Way cool. I want some of that! Maybe I could find a way
to use it in conjunction with archetypal hydrogen?oxygen proton
exchange membrane in my AC propulsion system in my 8N Ford Tractor,
eh? Might get an extra 20 RPMs out of it.

Seriously, 99.99999% of the information made about this fall in the
news and clips like this ad on ebay is simply beyond words!

I am ever so thankful for the majority of the people on the Met-
List. At least you folks keep it real. Thank you.

Mike