[meteorite-list] Oopsy apologize

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:48:14 +0200

Well,

you're paying for: the diamonds, the gold, the brand's name, the quality and
the iron meteorite dial.

And don't forget: In principle the rarest element of that watch is the
Gibeon-dial.

By weight, meteorites are as rare as diamonds, suitable for brilliant cut
and by the number of finds/falls of individual pieces much more rare than
diamonds.
Ask Mr.Grossman and the Bulletin database.
600 tons of meteorites.
700 tons of diamonds.
150,000 tons of gold.

Therefore, why not?