[meteorite-list] price per gram on mali

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

I would say that the fact that there is more than 100
kilos and every Moroccan has some helps. I know that
many kilos will be in Munich, my friends are bringing
hundreds of stones. I can't wait to see them, then
perhaps can see the difference between them and
Bassikounou that photos can not show.
Michael Farmer
I guess no French-speaking list members found any
information in Mali or Algerian newspapers?