[meteorite-list] Meteorites are not boring.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 20:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List,

I should make it clear that ordinary chondrites and
impact holes (small craters in others opinion) are not
boring to me. What bores me is all of the hype in the
way of repetitive posts with no new information. I am
not kidding, I come back after a few days to several
hundred posts about the same thing with very little
relative and new information. To me, this borders on
SPAM.

These posts remind me about all the news on Britney
Speers. She fed her baby this, cut her dreads, wrecked
her car again, ran over somebodies toe, got a boo boo
and so on, it never ends. Maybe some are entertained
by this kind of information but it bores me to death.

Best Regards,

Adam