[meteorite-list] AD NWA2871 reclassified now officially aLodranite --additional info for contact

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:44:15 +0200

Nevertheless, that mail could have been send three times,
cause it's delighting news for many more collectors,
wasn't NWA 2871 that ACAP with especially many pairings?
Can we carry them together her?

NWA 2656
NWA 2699
NWA 2714
NWA 2866
NWA 2871
NWA 2989
NWA 4399
Which else?

So I guess quite a lot of collectors can open a bottle today!
Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----