[meteorite-list] Mali meteorite: racism, to begin

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:58:58 -0700 (PDT)

Every time our friends from the"dark continent" have
something that you may potentially let go of your rent
for, you doubt it. It's always a scam. I read about
good old boys here on the list ripping you off (how
COULD they!), and it's as if the phrase "they're all
the same" is the first thing that pops up, though not
in so many words. It took a white man to convince you.
How fucking typical.

Go collect state quarters and get your fingers out of
your mouths!