[meteorite-list] AD~~~Ebay auctions ending tonight

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 13:29:00 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings listees
        Some may be interested in a few small auctions I have ending later this evening and some that are starting this evening too.

1.4 gram Gujba partslice with metal meteorite label and riker box.Currently at ?3.80.One of our British pounds equals approx. 2.05 U.S. dollars at todays rate so this is still a very low price for this pristine Bencubbinite specimen.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320173054974
10.5 gram partslice of Brahin.Very nice and stable slice that I picked up in Munich 3 years ago.Curerently at 11 British Pounds

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320173029379
212g cut unclassified NWA 99p start no reserve-will start at 9PM GMT tonight(Greenwich mean time,our clocks went back an hour this morning at 2 a.m.)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320175647214
1,213g cut unclassified NWA nice chondrules in this one 99p start ($2) will start at 21:15 GMT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320175654671
11.6 kilo 99% fusion crusted unclassified NWA for the discerning collector,will start at 21:30 GMT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320175666847