[meteorite-list] Greensburg Raffle Fundraiser

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 21:19:21 EDT

Michael Blood;You are exactly right,meteorite collectors can get very
excited about helping the unfortunate.Nature can bring us beautiful collectors
items from our solar system and we spend,spend,spend and spend some more,and we
get excited about our acquisitions of such material.Nature also brings
devastation and death here and now,so maybe we should also get excited about
donations to such a worthy cause as the greensburg fundraiser.I think ( announce
away list ) it will be over soon and history to us.

Thanks Maria,Geoff and Anne for the update and exciting announcement of our
standing in the donating community.Meteorite collectors are in a class of
their own.I think.

Best Regards:Herman Archer IMCA#2770