[meteorite-list] Greensburg Raffle Fundraiser

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:42:51 -0400

Geoff Notkin wrote:
"Although many people are involved, the ever-generous Maria Haas has
shouldered the bulk of the work in making the event happen."

I usually don't like to single anyone out when so many have been involved
with something because I am afraid of leaving someone out.

Maria has been like a member of my family in helping me my wife and daughter
deal with my medical problems. I can honestly say that if it weren't for
her and of course others on the list, my spirits would be a notch lower than
they are today.

Maria has a heart as big as Willamette!

-Walter Branch