[meteorite-list] New KT asteroid injection theory PART ONE

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:16:15 -0400

EP, All,

  More info on CONTOUR: http://discovery.nasa.gov/contour.html

All the best,

Greg Redfern
NASA JPL Solar System Ambassador
http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/ambassador/index.html
WHAT'S UP?: THE SPACE PLACE
http://www.wtopnews.com/?sid=600113&nid=421

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of E.P.
Grondine
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:06 PM
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] New KT asteroid injection theory PART ONE

Hi Greg, all -

Viverka and Yeomans would have had the answer for this
one with CONTOUR, if Thiokol had not delivered that
cracked Star 30 motor to NASA.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas
as alway, contact me off list for the list members
special

http://muller.lbl.gov/papers/Lunar_impacts_Nemesis.pdf

http://www.csmate.colostate.edu/cltw/cohortpages/viney_old1/massextincti